Liposuction is a procedure that sculpts the body by removing unwanted fat from specific areas including the abdomen, hips, buttocks, thighs, knees, upper arms, chin, cheeks and neck. A Jackson Ms liposuction surgeon will use suction to remove fat deposits. The suction device is inserted through a small incision in the body, and the surgeon suctions out the fatty tissue and excess skin rather smoothly and effortlessly.
Types of Liposuction:
Liposuction can be done through various different methods depending on the need of the patient. Some of these methods include:
- Tumescent liposuction: For this particular technique, A liposuction surgeon will inject a solution into your fatty body areas before the fat can be thoroughly removed. It is made up of a saline solution, a mild painkiller and epinephrine, a drug that contracts your blood vessels.
- Laser liposuction: In this method, a laser of high frequency and intensity is struck at deep fat to break up the fat cell walls, which allows the fatty oils to leak out and disrupts the cells for subsequent removal of fatty tissues.
- Ultrasound Liposuction : Ultrasound waves are used to dissolve the fat tissues and then a suction pump removes the liquid fat.
Average costs of liposuction surgery in Jackson Ms:
Liposuction treatment and surgery can be expensive as it demands costly equipment and good medical training with sufficient surgery experience. You can expect to pay around $3000-5000 for your surgery. Obviously, the cost varies depending upon the type of surgery needed and the extent to which it is needed.
Is Liposuction For You?
- You can have liposuction if you have pockets of excess fat and skin.
- You have to be physically and psychologically healthy.
- Liposuction is not an alternative to weight loss.
Choosing a Jackson Ms liposuction laser surgeon:
There are several factors you should consider when choosing the right surgeon for you and your family.
- Surgeons educational background
- Board of Liposuction certification
- Treatment plans offered
- Type of equipment used
- Staff friendliness
We guarantee you that you will have a satisfying customer experience at our recommended liposuction surgeon clinic in Jackson Ms. Our staff is well trained to handle every challenge and demands of our patients. You won’t regret the experience, Come visit our recommended practitioner today or make an appointment.